Product Features – Breaker Boom Systems are manufactured with high tensile steels and using specialised machining and welding techniques ensures weight reduction and strength increase to be achieved.
Custom Designed Cylinders – the cylinders are specifically designed and built for rock breaker boom applications to provide superior strength and extended life under arduous conditions.
Rotation – We offer 180 to 350 degree rotation options allowing full coverage area
Built in Quality – Breaker Boom Systems are engineered with hardened steel bushings built into larger pivot pins ensuring reduced bearing pressure and longer life.
The Boom Package:
- Rock Breaker Boom
- Hydraulic Power Pack
- Operating Controls
- Hydraulic Breaker
- Supporting Steelwork
- Commissioning & Operator Training
Hydraulic Power Pack:
- The hydraulic power pack operates the rock breaker boom and hydraulic breaker.
- The size of the hydraulic power pack is dictated by the oil flow requirements of the hydraulic breaker and model of boom required.
- The most suitable power unit will be recommended to ensure maximum performance and maximum productivity of the boom system.
- We offer a range of submersed & non-submersed power packs from 22kw –110KW (30HP – 150HP)
- As options we can supply, oil coolers, oil heaters, starter panels.
Operating Control Options
There are a variety of operating control options to choose from:
- Operator Control Stand
- Remote Control Hand Held Unit
- Ergonomic Seat Control
- Electro Joystick Controls
- Operation Cabin